Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year!

Luna and I had great holidays. That's why I couldn't update this journal frequently. We have been busy at work as well as for fun...

Luna and I went to a road trip to Santa Barbara. Unfortunately, the weather was not quite good, but we really had a good time overall. Although this was the first long drive for both of us, Luna and I are a good team, I assume.


We stayed at the Doubletree hotel in Santa Barbara. When we checked in, Luna got a bag of doggy cookie, and I got a famous Doubletree cookie, which made us smile.

I brought Luna to the three dog bakery, which is a bakery for dogs. This company has shops in Japan as well and also published a cookbook for doggy treats.
Here is the link to Amazon.co.jp.




Thinking back to 2004, there were so many things happened to me. Meeting Luna was the one of the greatest things.
Happy New Year to all! - Luna&Chika

1 Comments:

Blogger KP said...

Dog bakery - what a novel concept! =)

Patricia

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home