Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Need subjects!

Yesterday, my friend, who is a researcher in Seattle, sent me e-mail and let me know the gudget called Bowlingual.
As you all know, I am a geek; so of course I have known it. However, I have never felt that I should get one.

Somehow, his message has motivated me to do some experiment of Bowlingual with Luna. To be honest, I have never met a person who bought and used Bowlingual. So I have placed an order. Hurrah!

I will do some experiment with Luna. If you would like to join this experiment, please let me know. Anyone who has dogs is qualified. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Chika-san & Luna,
I've been busy wrapping up my quarter (many deadlines!! but I'm almost there!) but no matter how busy I am, I always check how Luna is doing:)
About bowlingual, I actually know someone who used it! It's my cousin and she used it with her Papillon and Chihuahua. How did it turn out? Well well I know that she stopped using it after a couple of days so...?? Maybe her dogs were not talkative?? Let me know how it goes with Luna!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Chika said...

Hey Marika!

I will definitely report you some research finding. :)
Thanks to your gift, Snoopy, our room became warmer. Thanks!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home