Monday, November 29, 2004

Peeling off Newspaper...

Since I am busy at work at the end of each month, Luna has to spend her time by herself although I am at home with her.

She actually seems to understand my situation. Over the holidays, she often asked me for playing, but today she has been really well behaved, killing her time by playing some toys.

Well, her most favorite thing is peeling off newspaper... It makes my room messy, but she looks so fun and somehow she looks working on creative work. Since creativity is something I always respect, I leave her freedom, making some art.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about car electronics. I have a website about car electronics which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home