Monday, November 01, 2004

Don't shoot the dog!

I went to a pet store and found the book, "Don't shoot the dog!" and smiled. :)
Link to Amazon.com
Link to Amazon.co.jp

Actually, I have read this book two years ago when I was taking the course, "Persuasive Technology", at a graduate school; this book was one of the course readings, which is about how to use positive reinforcement in teaching new behaviors. All theories and methods are applicable for dogs as well as people. I still have this book on my bookshelf.

It is funny to see my textbook at a pet store. :)
I have just started reading again to have a better relationship with Luna.

Finally my degree comes into play!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

luna is so cute! i am finally catching up on your journal. i like her digging cushion picture. its fun to see her digging. she is so CUTE!!!
its interesting that your textbook was at the pet shop.
only in silicon valley, neh?

"neh" -- seems to be a popular phrase in southern japan?

4:56 AM  
Blogger Chika said...

Thank you for your comment.
I assume that you can get this book from Amazon.co.jp as well.
Link to Amazon.co.jp

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops...forgot to sign it.

that was me up there at first comment.

-sally

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home