Thursday, February 02, 2006

Puppy Circle

Luna and I moved to another city a few weeks ago. It is a nice little city. I like its downtown and the trail along a river.

The other day, I was chatting with one lady while we were walking down the trail. She asked me, "Does she still do puppy circle?" I have no idea about puppy circle and she explained for me. Some puppies are running by themselves for fun, tracing a circle. Yes! Luna still does. She sometimes run around, being crazy. According to her, it is a typical behavior for puppies.

I am not sure when her puppyhood ends. She will be two years old this April. But, she is still very much like a puppy.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

But have I ever known it?
hydrocodone addiction

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Cool forum lunajournal.blogspot.com! Thanks.
hydrocodone
buy tramadol tramadol

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home